Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Football


http://images.free-extras.com/pics/f/football-957.jpg

We are currently in the midst of football season; some consider that to be their favorite time of year. So many things are going on, Fantasy Football, Sunday Funday parties and tailgates galore! What are you doing for enjoyment this football season? Personally, my favorite team is Florida State University; I stick with them through the good times and the bad. During this time of year I head to Tallahassee to watch football and be with old friends.

 Football games are a great place to bring people together for camaraderie and gatherings.  All around college campuses tailgates are set up and people are having a great time. Just imagine a huge smile on your face, drinking your favorite ice-cold beer, eating delicious chips and fat burgers, and playing friends in Cornhole. Or if that isn’t your cup of tea you could sit in your deluxe tailgating chair and watch other college games on a flat screen television while you wait for your game to begin.

Have you been missing those people who you shared the most exciting part of your life with? My company, CT Promotions and Events, can plan your next alumni retreat. No matter if it is a company retreat with people with similar sports interests, your sorority or fraternity, or a class reunion we can plan it. The 2011 season is rapidly coming to a close, but if you need assistance for the 2012 season CT Promotions and Events is there for you.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit the Florida State University campus for a football game. I had the chance to sit in the skybox. That was a super treat; all the food and drink a girl could ask for. Before the game I had a chance to survey the campus and tailgaters alike. I was able to check out what worked and what didn’t. I scoped out all the newest games so I can have the newest and best games at your next college tailgate retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment