Friday, March 18, 2011

Wall Street St. Paddy's Day

I attended the Wall Street Saint Patrick's Day block party. It was a great choice; people flocked to the event in masses. I have posted some pictures from the evening. The pictures don't do the party justice, it was definitely a sight to be seen.



Everyone sported there green garb and were there to have a good time. Some people brought their own green drinking glasses and wore flashing green accessories.
I spent most of my time outside listening to the music from the DJ on stage. Some of the bars sold green beers, but mostly just Irish beers were served. They also did not forget the Irish car bombs. The weather was great and the atmosphere was like nothing I had experienced before. I am from Tallahassee which is a lot smaller than Orlando so it was a neat experience being around so many people out to have a good time. The other half of the evening I spent on the upstairs deck of WalTiki. It was interesting to see everyone from up above.  There was different music in Waltiki then from the outside stage. Mostly pop music and hip hop was played throughout the night. Overall it was a great evening and I enjoyed myself. Best St. Patrick's Day party I have attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment